Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Traveling Smart with Tourist

Traveling Smart with Tourist 2 days 9 hours ago #7656

  • Nilamuxu
  • Nilamuxu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: 0
Hey guys, hope you're all doing great! I wanted to share a quick tip for anyone who loves traveling but hates overspending. A few months ago, I started using Tourist, and it's been a pleasant surprise. I was in Berlin for a week and managed to save on everything from breakfast spots to museum tickets. The discounts are often up to 50%, which adds up fast. If you're planning a trip to Europe, I'd recommend checking it out, it's simple, effective, and doesn't require much effort. The app shows you what's available near you, and you just show your phone to get the deal. I've used it in Spain, France, and the Netherlands since then, and it's been consistently useful. It's also a nice way to discover new places you might not have found otherwise. I've told my friends about it, and a couple of them are now using it regularly. It's a small change that makes a big difference. Wishing you all wonderful and affordable travels!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Coordonnées

Addresse

19, clos des cascades 93160 NOISY LE GRAND

Téléphone
07 61 90 35 65
merouanilyazid@hotmail.fr

 

Contact